- Confirmed: May 22, 2019
- Nominated: April 12, 2018
- Renominated: January 23, 2019
- Age: [unavailable]
- Founder and Managing Partner, Runnymede Law Group (St. Louis, Missouri) (2008 – present)
- Partner, Blackwell Sanders LLP/Husch Blackwell Sanders LLP (2006 – 2008)
- Shareholder, Polsinelli PC (1999 – 2006)
- Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C. (1991 – 1999)
- Officer (1998 – 1999)
- Associate (1991 – 1998)
- Municipal Prosecutor (unknown year and location)
- Louis University School of Law, J.D. (1991)
- National Moot Court Team
- University of Notre Dame, B.A. (1988)
Sarah E. Pitlyk, United States District Judge for the Eastern District of Missouri
- Nominated: August 14th 2019
- Confirmed: December 4, 2019
- Special Counsel, Thomas More Society
- Associate, Clark & Sauer LLC
- Associate, Covington & Burling LLP
- Yale Law School; J.D.
- Georgetown University and Katholieke Universiteit Leuven; M.A.
- Boston College; B.A.
- summa cum laude
- Judge Brett Kavanaugh of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit/
Matthew Schelp, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- Nominated: December 2, 2019
- Partner, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Founder, Jensen Bartless & Schelp
- Senior Advisor, Ashcroft Law Firm
- Assistant U.S. Attorney, Eastern District of Missouri
- Active Duty, Reservist, U.S. Navy Judge Advocate General’s Corps
- University of Missouri; B.S.B.A; J.D.