In April 2021, First Liberty Institute launched Supreme Coup, a comprehensive, multi-faceted digital campaign to educate millions of Americans on court-packing.
Supreme Coup is the first and only national campaign designed specifically to educate and activate Americans regarding court reform. No other nonprofit organization in the country besides First Liberty Institute engaged in such a concerted and deliberate effort.
This national campaign consists of multiple elements, running simultaneously to drive engagement:
- Creating quality, educational resources and content (online white paper, articles, social media memes) about the history of court-packing
- Conducting national polling and publishing results via national media partners
- Activating a dynamic marketing petition for consumers (citizens) to take action (strategic name acquisition)
- Building a grassroots coalition of diverse allies, stakeholders and influencers in Washington D.C.
- Amplifying our message via targeted social media campaign (geotargeting audiences in specific states, cities)
This interactive campaign was wholly produced by First Liberty’s in-house marketing team, consisting of less than 10 people overall. From building the main microsite, to sharable social content, to creating and aggregating articles, every element of Supreme Coup was designed, crafted and polished by our own creative team.
First Liberty Institute is the largest legal organization in the nation dedicated exclusively to defending religious liberty. We believe that Americans of all faiths have a fundamental right to follow their conscience and live according to their beliefs.
Our nation’s Founders established this right as our First Freedom nearly two and a half centuries ago, and our mission is to protect it.