- Nominated: October 10, 2017
- Renominated: January 8, 2018
- Renominated: January 23, 2019
- Confirmed: April 09, 2019
- Age: 45
- Founder and Managing partner of Kittredge LLC (2015- Today)
- Adjunct professor of law, University of Denver’s Sturm College of Law (2010- Today)
- Solicitor, General of Colorado (2006-2015)
- Special Assistant to the Solicitor, U.S. Department of the Interior in Washington, D.C.
- Counsel, John Thune (R-S.D.) for U.S. Senate campaign (2004)
- Law Clerk to Judge Timothy Tymkovichof the S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit (2003-2004)
- Associate, Hogan & Hartson LLP (2000-2003)
- Georgetown University B.A.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
- Order of the Coif
- Editor, Virginia Law Review